Saturday, August 18, 2012

Introduction


At the very beginning, I would like to introduce myself. I am a young woman, I was born in Germany and I still live there. I love travelling, reading, doing sports and all the other common stuff, like going out with friends. And of course, I love English. Unfortunately I have never been to Great Britain or America before, but as soon as I have the possibility to go there, I will! So because of my fondness for English and my hope to improve it that way, I decided to do my blog in English. Please feel free to correct me, I am quite sure I make a lot of mistakes.
So what is this blog about? I always think a lot about everything and in particular about what life is all about, especially my own, of course. And I realized that I can’t just keep these thoughts in my head without talking about them. I also love writing and since I already filled a lot of diaries with my thoughts I decided to share them from now on. I also hope to get a few other opinions about my topics. So this blog isn’t really about one special topic, but about life, opinions, ideas and everything that seems important to me.

I hope you enjoy reading.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous24/8/12 07:42

    Love the way you write!

    The way to be candid and tell what is in your mind!

    About your English, it is brilliant. You use it better than most of us natives, so it is more probable you would have to correct me! :)

    Thank you for this blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comments and your kind words!! :)

      Delete